This is the job of professional spatial production of moss balls.

I'm doing my best to tell you about the nature of Japan and moss balls because I want to help you!!!



                                                                        photos:TACHIOKAYA



The moss ball of the azalea that was being rented was blooming.


I didn't want to make it a diary blog, but the daily moss cutlet report is increasing... I'd like to make a database of knowledge about moss and plants, but I'm borrowing a live door blog, so the plugin is ...


That's why I'm burning to realize my ideals with other blogs and WordPress (laughs) To be honest, the usability of the live door blog is so easy to leave ( ́・ω・`) That's good! If you want to feel free to start a blog, I recommend a live door blog!


What were we talking about? Yes, it's moss cutlet ©. April is the season when work schedules and delivery schedules begin to fill up all at once. Yes, it's moss cutlet © Zanmai w


I will deliver such a moss cutlet 






Moss ball in Hotel Hatta

                                                                             photos:TACHIOKAYA






Customers who are decorating 7 banquet halls on one floor Σ(゚∀゚ノ)ノThere are 10 more room places! I would like to express my sincere gratitude to the landlady who has knowledge of flower arrangement! As an aside, there are a lot of exhibitions related to the Sengoku period on the display in front of the front. If you are a history fan, this is the place!!



Isawa Onsen Hotel Hatta-sama, thank you as always.







 Kuromatsu of pursuit! 


The next moss cutlet is.........Oh, time...


It's almost time to cross the day! 


I've been trying my best to post it by the end of the day, but...


The continuation will be in the next article (*ノω・*) sorry






A summary


Well, how was the moss cutlet report this time?


This is a bonus photo. Does anyone know?








The story of moss balls for appreciation [How to distinguish stores to buy]





If you are reading this article, I'm sure you are interested in moss and wild grass. In other words, I often do this kind of search on YouTube. But there are a lot of small and difficult things. I'm sure you're conscious of "specialization" to increase your expertise and secure a long video time. I think it's great for those who are successful. But if you are not aiming to be a craftsman or instructor, I sincerely hope that our customers will enjoy it more comfortably. It's cute." "Shibu." "Something sounds good." I hope you can feel that kind of atmosphere.


That's why you can enjoy "management of moss balls" easily. Skip the repeated videos with fertilizer gar, sunshine gar, and place gar ( ́・ω・`) mizar


That's all you have to do is provide OK products with easy management by a professional who is the creator of moss balls! If you are confident, there should always be a direct window. If you want to buy it, please check such a place.


I think the same goes for those who want to make it as a hobby. If you continue to make fertilizer a few millimeters or how many centimeters of centimeters of fertilizer than thinking about difficult things, it should be a highly unique moss ball. We think that's the best part of how to pack sense and love for things that can be made in a few minutes if you feel like it.


Oh, I think it's different for those who aim to become professionals. I'm sorry.





Moss ball In Hotel Kunitachi








                                                               photos:TACHIOKAYA


It's one of the places where moss balls look good in the facility. I like it here!






Actually, there's a lot more! 7 to 8 times more moss balls as much as the introduction are permanently rented!


I always talk to the cleaning staff and the front desk, but they are very worried about watering!


After all, it has to be like this for professionals (. ・`ω・ ́) Kiran☆







A summary


Well, how was the moss cutlet© report this time?


Here is the bonus photo this time.


I'm worried about the rock-like object behind me... I'll introduce that too.


The name of the moss ball is Akihabara...







Thank you for reading this article 


If you don't mind, please take a look at other articles!


See you in the next article... 





I have received permission to post it.

All photos:TACHIOKAYA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

The current situation of the new opening of a maid cafe in Akihabara and the struggle for survival.

  I'm excited with Meidorimin's BGM in front of Fuji soba. The maid cafe, which has spread all over the country starting from Akihab...