Do you want to know the nature of summer in Japan? Recommended plants!

In the season when Niwafuji blooms


Our workshop, which has been proudly talking about being cool and cool, has also become the season when Niwafuji blooms. It is located at an altitude of about 1000 meters. The best time to see the moss balls in our workshop is the end of the year as a work (of course, it will be cured and shipped the following year). I always feel complicated, but I'm looking forward to it because there are some expert customers who buy it, saying, "I'm still looking forward to next year's flowering."



Speaking of "Fuji" ...


It is a thankful plant with a venerable history and tradition that has appeared in the Pillow Book in ancient times.


There are many great things that have been designated as natural monuments all over the country.


Even with Demon Slayer, it played a role in an important place with wisteria.


In addition, anecdotes about when Kanbei Kuroda (Josui) was captured in Miki Castle...


It has also appeared in many famous historical events and literary works.


However, Niwafuji is a little different.


Like wisteria, it seems that it has been treated in a long history that the appearance is a little similar along with the legs family, and it is treated as a lucky thing. So what's the difference? Why not?


If you search for each one, you can see that the treatment is different.



In contrast to the overwhelming amount of information "Wisteria", "Niwa Fuji" only comes out photos of your hobby blog. Actually, I looked it up because I wanted to introduce some trivia and tanka by celebrities...


There is nothing I can do. There was almost no description of the information on the Niwafuji page of the wiki, so the public's perception was like that. But if you make it a moss ball, it will feel good!!



I just wanted to say.


Well, let's get over it.










This is the first step so far. It will continue.


I would appreciate it if you could watch it until the end.


Recommended moss in summer


Moss from winter to spring can only be secured in the previous year, and there is no choice but to rely on moss that has been cured and nurtured in greenhouses. Good moss will reach its peak from now on.


Even in our workshop, several kinds of moss over the winter are indispensable for making moss balls that shine really beautifully. It doesn't grow mold! This is my pride as a moss ball master.


Let's take a look.


We will plant plants from here, make a trade secret, finish it with a trade secret, and finally cut the moss. This moss cutting is fun, but it's a delicate task, isn't it? Should I say that if I cut my hair and fail, I won't be able to get it back?


I'm going to cut them quickly, quickly, and quickly. ( I think I'll make it a video...) By cutting this and making the length of the moss uniform, a very beautiful moss ball and a sai tree will be completed.


We will publish the image when it is completed, so please look forward to it.


That's why the supreme moss recommended from early summer to winter will be a wintered Hosoba Kina moss!


A summary


The moss ball hydrangea also bloomed well.


I like mountain hydrangeas because they are delicate.


It seems tedious, but I'll write another article about the moss ball and mold problem.


Thank you for reading this article!


Those who arrived at this article are those who like plants, those who are interested, and those who have unexpected questions and "why?" And I think he's a curious person. It's a wonderful thing. In this blog, we aim to create a site that can be useful for those who are having trouble with articles about moss balls, plants, seasons and nature, and research.


I would like to actively respond to questions and things I would like you to pick up in the future, so it would be very encouraging if you could comment. Nice to meet you!



The name of the moss ball is Akihabara...








I have received permission to post it.

All photos:TACHIOKAYA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

The current situation of the new opening of a maid cafe in Akihabara and the struggle for survival.

  I'm excited with Meidorimin's BGM in front of Fuji soba. The maid cafe, which has spread all over the country starting from Akihab...