I will teach you how to choose a branch to cut moss balls or BONSAI.

 

photos:TACHIOKAYA


Let's try to create a space (space) that is conscious of the flow and produces the cleanliness of appearance!

 

 




Branches that popped out in parallel


Two or more branches protruding horizontally from the trunk on the main axis. It doesn't look refreshing, does it? This is "It's good!" It is. It is a branch shape that is not liked in the world of bonsai. There are some types that I dare to leave behind, but basically I cut them. What? Are you not good at illustrations? It's just my imagination and I don't care (laughs) It will come out one after another after this, so please be prepared.





 Branches spreading directly below


 A branch that extends straight toward the ground. It is also called a fallen branch. I'm dressed as an unlucky outfit. This has to be certified unnecessarily. That's good!" By the way, I think it's okay to cut the red line part to the root. Illustrations and pictures overlap...





Branches defying the flow


Plants have no malice. However, I want to make the flow on the contrary ... In such a case, I cried in my heart and murmured, "I'm sorry" and said, "That's good!" Upside-down branches always interfere with other branches and leaves when they grow. It's a good idea to cut it early. It's just that plants don't mean anything...





TBranches near the root


This is also a common case. It's called a side branch. It is an unnecessary branch for the [clean space] that should be suppressed at the point. This also interferes with other branches and leaves after growing up, so I want to cut it as soon as possible. It crushes the space in a double sense. That's good!" It is.





 Branches protruding toward the front


It's the same with bonsai, but even moss balls will start making it after deciding on the front. The side you want to see the most when viewing is the front. There are also omnidirectional moss balls, but in the case of plants to enjoy branching, this is quite conscious of dropping the branches. Rather than that, the appearance is disturbed, so the sense of incongruity is amazing. If you say "It's a waste to have a good branching", let's change the front and rethink a different [flow]. That's good!" It is.





Branches that seem to penetrate the trunk


This is also not malice in plants. ( The same can be said in all cases, but ...) The flow of branches that are completely symmetrical up, down, left and right against the trunk basically makes you feel uncomfortable. If you aim for this, on the contrary, I think that the artistry will become stronger and the meaning of the work will change with a message. I wonder if plants that have a deep meaning are different fields. Rather than denying it, I think that asymmetry is the principle of [flow], so "It's good!" It is.





 XJAPAN branch

This is what happens when you listen to a plant to a specific music (laughs) Well, it's a case where music often comes out regardless of music. This is also an existence that destroys valuable spaces in interfering with other branches and leaves. It is necessary to cut or change the direction of the branch with wire, etc. When I stepped into this world, I thought, "This is it ...", but when I saw the grown branches, I realized that it was obvious and subject to a sense of incongruity. After all, there is a considerable difference in perfection between having nothing [space] in branches and leaves.




Branches extending straight upward


If it's an illustration, it's flowing slightly to the left, but imagine a branch extending vertically to the ground... It's called a "standing branch". There is a possibility that it will flow up, down, left and right as a future development, but if you feel a strong momentum due to the thickness of the branches, you will be subject to pruning. However, this pattern is likely to interfere with other branches and leaves when it grows, and it's easy to create a sense of incongruity, so I think it's better to cut it early. So, "It's good!" It is.







A summary


Thank you for reading this article. Those who arrive at this article will surely love plants and say, "I want to do something!" Why do you do that?" I think he's a kind-hearted person I was looking for. I hope it will help you to hold down only the points and enjoy it comfortably without thinking that plants are difficult to manage.





I have received permission to post it.

All photos:TACHIOKAYA


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

The current situation of the new opening of a maid cafe in Akihabara and the struggle for survival.

  I'm excited with Meidorimin's BGM in front of Fuji soba. The maid cafe, which has spread all over the country starting from Akihab...