I'm editing the website only on my iPad! I recommend a tablet PC.

How do you use your tablet?

mossgirl


It's too compatible with cloud services, so you can always have it at hand at work as a schedule management with Office 365 and workouts, as a digitalcon viewing and presentation materials.


I'm also indebted to you too.


Especially since I started to manage mailers collectively with ios, it has increased to carry around at work.


And so far, both HP and this blog are almost managed and posted on the iPad.


Most of it is because some PCs are required to adjust the layout.


Well, but recently it's just an iPad?


To conclude the title of the article, I think it's because I'm still ignorant.


I think there are convenient and fashionable extensions and Java, but I don't want to use it.


Because I'm struggling at the current level.


The layout will collapse soon and it will be tafuta.


There is a word "First of all, 60% quality" in someone's blog post, and I've been thinking about it lately.


Rather than cutting corners, it seems to be better to study little by little and upgrade.


I wish there was a good way to check the display of the article...


Let's get down to business.






1. I want to post

What is the most frequent thing you do on a daily basis, such as hobbies and housework?


Cleaning, cooking, games, and studying.


Why do you do it so much while you have a lot of choices?


I'm sure it's a matter of necessity and motivation.


I think it's even more "free".


There are overwhelmingly more people who use familiar mops and disinfectant tissues than steam cleaners that are stored in the warehouse room.


If it's a game, it's PS4 than Steam, it's a more casual switch than that, or rather, the number of smartphone games is activated the most?


For me, it's easier to use the iPad and iPhone in front of me when I'm always asleep than when I start the PC!


This has a great impact on the initial move, isn't it?


Certainly, there is a difference in the speed of typing. I have some trouble specifying the details of HTML by pasting the code.


There was also a deletion of all the articles by tapping mistakes.


But for me, it is a repetitive action that comes from the ease of this initial move that I can make up with that disadvantage and make progress.


This is the biggest reason why I use tablets.


※Veterans may just use it normally.



2. I can do everything.

I can do it all (laughs)


Of course, it is a premise that it is the scope of my actions that I know.


Site creation, acquisition of original domain, DNS setting, https, Adsense application and ad management, mutual RSS management, etc.


Moreover, if it's a free site servic

e, I'm borrowing a server, so I only pay for my own domain✨


※The advertisement will be displayed firmly.


You can also share and translate without moving the page.


It may be obvious, but I'm using it for granted as long as I can do it.


Oh, I can also back up the article.


If you just connect the mouse to the iPad, you can adjust the layout of the site.


The ios app is also substantial, so it's a more prominent part for me because I don't want to put apps or plug-ins on my PC.


※I'm wearing plug-ins related to DAW, so I don't like something.


Of course, there are many things that make you want to type on the keyboard.


I'm not putting up with it and completing the iPad, I'm just thinking and investigating how to complete it with my iPad when it's troublesome to start up the PC. It's probably a side jacket.


I think it can be completed with a smartphone, but I think it will be quite impossible.


If you are thinking of running a blog or site casually!


You can fully enjoy the tablet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

The current situation of the new opening of a maid cafe in Akihabara and the struggle for survival.

  I'm excited with Meidorimin's BGM in front of Fuji soba. The maid cafe, which has spread all over the country starting from Akihab...